Black Markets on the Deep Web
Here are a few things you can buy on the Deep Web you may not
have heard about.
Rare Opsec Manuals for Survivalists
Rare Special Ops Guides
3D Printed Guns and Bullets
Drugs for Cancer
Books on How to Overthrow Governments
Top Darknet Markets
There are two types of Blackmarket Drug emporiums on the Deep
Web. Those you trust and those you don’t. Below is a list of some of the
more popular black market outlets. One or two may be gone already by
the time this article is published. In five years all of them may be gone.
The point here isn’t to steer you into any one of these in particular or
even that I want you to buy illegal drugs (I don’t), but to remind you that
none of these sites will last forever just as Google and Microsoft won’t
Something will come along to replace the behemoths just as surely
the same as AltaVista, Infoseek, Napster, and Divx were replaced. It can
happen quickly. My grandfather’s motto: Never gamble or invest more
than you can afford to lose.
- Never share your card details.
- Don’t keep your personal data on your device from which you are surfing the dark web.
- Put tape on camera.
- Turn off your location.
- Don’t use your real name.
- Don’t trust any person on the dark web in a random chatbox.
- Never open any link given on the dark web.
- Surf only for education purposes only.
- Never buy anything.
- Don’t use your address, personal email, phone number.
- Don’t use the same passwords.
- Log out from everywhere before using the dark web.
- Surf dark web only on the empty computer ( Documents, pictures, videos free hard drive, social media logged-out).